A List Of Things To Consider
Inbound Marketing Checklist
Create A New Framework For Campaigns That Solves Common Inbound Marketing Problems.
Inbound Marketing Campaign Checklist
Ready to hit the “GO” button on your campaign? Before you dive in, make sure you’ve dotted all your I’s and crossed all your T’s. Here’s an inbound marketing checklist to make sure you’ve covered all your bases.
- Identify your campaign audience. Who are we talking to here? Understand your buyer persona before launching into a campaign, so you can target them correctly.
- Set your goals + benchmarks. Having SMART goals can help you be sure that you’ll have tangible results to share with the world (or your boss) at the end of your campaign.
- Create your offer(s) + landing pages. Don’t forget to optimize your landing page for SEO, have a clear value proposition and call to action (usually a form for the user to complete).
- Plan + build your automation + nurturing flows. Your campaign doesn’t end when leads convert on your landing page. Plan and build your follow up campaigns to nurture leads down your funnel.
- Write a blog post. Your campaign is awesome – don’t hide it from the world. Use your blog post as an opportunity to introduce readers to the valuable content they’ll find in your offer.
- Share it on social media. Promote your blog post and offer through social media to drive traffic into the top of your funnel.
- Add in long tail keywords. Make sure your campaign is SEO friendly – that way, interested prospects will find your campaign long after you stop actively promoting it.
- Consider paid search and other channels. Other channels can be a part of your inbound campaign, too – just be sure that you are measuring the effectiveness of these channels.
- Track your URLs. Where is your traffic coming from, and how are visitors finding you? Tracking URLs can help.
- Report on Your Results. Hard work shouldn’t go unmeasured. You set goals at the very beginning; now it’s time to celebrate your success. Organize and show off your numbers at the end of the campaign.
With this checklist, we hope that it can improve your inbound marketing campaign experience and sales!