HubSpot CMS vs Traditional CMS
Differences Between HubSpot CMS from WordPress
CMS Hub allows you to create smooth digital experiences for your customers, whether you are a trader, developer or just a pro. And since it is built on one unified HubSpot CRM database you can use all the information you need to personalize your customer experience.
While you can easily create text-based content with WordPress, additional layout changes are likely to require extra resources or templates.
Different Uses of HubSpot CMS
- Create/update website content (pages, blog posts, etc.)
- Set up email sequences and send emails.
- Manage memberships/subscriptions.
- Collect user information.
- Apply rules to user data (i.e. show “related articles” based on what site they are on)
- Give out unique/time-sensitive content or discounts.
- Easily add/change links on each page of your site.
- Add images, a table of contents, and even a podcast to any page.
- Use “shortcuts” to quickly create forms for lead-capture and email campaigns.
- Create a “thank you” page with a “reminder” message for users who haven’t completed an action on your site.
- Schedule automatic tweets and Facebook updates from any page on your site.